AGM / Dinner on March 6
Dear members, dear friends of the Swiss Society,
This is to inform you that the Committee has decided to go ahead as planned with the AGM/Dinner on Friday, March 6 at RValentino.
Some participants asked us if we will cancel the event because of the coronavirus. In our opinion there is no urgent need to do so, unless the situation changes for the worse in the next 2-3 days. As to our knowledge, there are as of today no confirmed cases of coronavirus in Kobe and the Hyogo Prefecture. Furthermore we are a homogeneous group of people who know each other well. Also we have our own room on the 4th floor and do not need to mingle with the other guests at the restaurant on the 3rd floor. That said, the following precautions will be made:
- Hand sanitizer (gel or spray) will be available at the entrance on the 4th floor. Please wash your hands thoroughly before entering the partyroom.
- We suggest to avoid handshakes. Let’s do the greetings the Japanese way this time with a polite bow.
- Feel free to wear a face mask.
- We ask those who are not feeling well (fever, coughing, running nose) to be responsible and stay at home. Short time notice/cancellation will be accepted this time.
- If you have good ideas for additional precautionary measures, please let us know.
If you have already signed up but would like to reconsider, let us know by latest Wednesday, March 4. If you have not yet signed up and would like to join, please also let us also know by latest March 4.
Let’s have a good time together this coming Friday!